Put a Good First Impression with Electronic Business Cards
You all must have heard that the first impression is the last impression, which is right too. As people will start judging your business the moment they come in contact with you.
Hence here, with this post, we will let you know how to put an amazing first impression with an electronic business card.
In case if you are stuck in the question of “Should i go for an e-business card or not?” then this post is a must-read for you.
How to put a good first impression with electronic business cards?
Electronic business cards are paperless business cards that you and your customers can access through any of their smart devices.
You just need to create a high-quality and good-looking e-business card and start sharing the card with your customers directly through Whatsapp, Email, and more.
Let us first have a look at the steps you need to follow for creating your electronic business card:
- Firstly you would have to visit the official website of DBC India.
- Create an account, make sure to fill in your correct information.
- Right after your account’s successful creation, you need to click on Create a business card button.
- Within a few seconds, you would be able to get a form to fill within which you need to fill in your business details, attach a business logo and link it to your social media and other profiles.
- Once all the details are filled in, click on the Create button.
With this step’s help, your digital business card will get live, and now you can share it with everyone easily.
This was all about how to create an e-business card using the DBC app. Let us look at a few tips to make your business card look amazing that puts an excellent first impression on your audience.
- Always try to relate your business niche with your digital business card. It is mostly noticed that people will pick up any theme for their business card, which is not related to their business at all. Hence that lowers the sales and conversion rate.
So, whenever you are creating a digital business card, make sure that you are picking up the right themes and colors for your business card. This will surely help you in enhancing the conversion rate of your business.
- Try to add video integrations in your business card, where you can create a short and simple video for your business. In that video, you can let people know about your products and services.
With the help of this video, your customers would be able to know about your products and services.
- Never forget to add all your social media accounts, email id, contact number, and other such important links to your digital business card.
- Focus on your call to action button; most of the people forget to add it in their e-business cards. Hence try to make your business card so that it lets users click on your CTA for better engagement.